The Greater Good
Doing well by doing good was the hallmark of Moses Brown himself, and the school that bears his name encourages students to consider how their ability to innovate can address societal challenges, serving both others and the honor of their own character.
We believe that education is both a personal passion and a public resource. We measure achievement by the depth and breadth of our humanity. Every day, our students become people who are ambitious not only for themselves but for their neighbors and those they’ve yet to meet.
Immersive service-learning experiences are embedded in classes and offered through 正规赌博十大网址 TRIPs, giving students the opportunity to get outside their comfort zones to learn about the world while helping others. Examples include:
- Spring Break service retreat at the Providence Friends’ Meeting House
- Puerto Rico science, sustainability, and service-learning trip
- Medical service trip to the Dominican Republic
- Yellowstone Park service trip
- Nepal service trip
At Moses Brown, student activities, clubs, and committees give students even more opportunities to enhance their student experience and leadership skills and apply their intellect and compassion to benefit the greater good of society. Examples include:
- Affinity groups
- Debate team
- Disciplinary Committee
- Environmental Council
- Ethics Bowl (RI Regional High Schools)
- Girl Up
- Service Club
- Peer leader mentorship (12th/9th graders)
- Student Diversity Leadership Conference
- Student Senate
We look forward to helping you explore enrollment at Moses Brown School. Take the next steps in your school search and application journey.